Wednesday, March 09, 2005


My Lovely grad dress Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well sweetie I have to admit that at first glance I was a little disappointed to not be directly mentioned in your blog. However I then thought,"Remember, it's Kerilyn's blog, not Kerilyn and David'd blog." So I concede, that even though at his point, as your husband, I am the most important person living in your world. I do not need to have my name and / or picture splashed all over everything you do. Just most things hahaha. I love you and I'll see you later (wink).

kristin janzen said...

Oh David, what a good husband you are, leaving nice comments on your wife's blog! She sure is HOT STUFF!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Hamilton face lift nissan performance.com Markle insurance agency jewelry party bellefontaine handbag purse parties ohio Porto allegra hotels texas tools totes Cpu benchmarking utility treatment for acne 2004 subaru impreza 25rs upgrades Cache http gotofindit.comindex.php qq meridia &aposswimwear portfolio&apos about fioricet gucci handbags messenger bag black grey Missouri mental health pharmacy partnership Hoo to design an automobile battery tote scoop 6 winning numbers

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Pda gps traffic data cellular phone rates plans in europe

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Doctor malpractice florida search engine marketing budejovice trading card price guide discount computer flat panel monitors black babydoll maternity dress l Zocor effect alcohol absorption in the blood http://www.hard-drive-clone.info/findmediastoragecabinets.html shopping in malasia for laptops environmental boating http://www.casino-5.info dental hygiene instructor job Cruises departing from san francisco mobile laptop mount refurbished laptop custom truck seat covers X-men + hentai Vivid7 barcode reader Zyrtec medication information

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Incorporate help incorporate Asphalt driveway gta incorporation online va Oldsmobile cutlass pic Prevacid+protonix Arod waw pl incorporate