Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF

You know, I use to really cling to that statement. Friday was the exciting day, last day of school or work before the weekend. Now I think everyday is a Friday!
So I have a pair of rollerblades and last night was my first time trying them out. I haven't rollerbladed since I was in grade 3 or 4. So it was a little scary. The only way I was able to do it was pushing Akele in the stroller. The stroller has a hand brake so I used that to stop, but mainly I could use the stroller as my balance. I didnt even leave the trailer park and I was tired already. My butt was really burning. That's good news. My buns need some baking.
I went to a Partylite Party Wednesday night. I had no intentions buying anything either. I dont really know anything about Partylite products, just that they're friggin' expensive. I told David before I left that I wasn't planning on buying anything, but he said "Well just in case you see something you like, you should bring the checkbook along or your credit card" So taking his advice I did. The party was really fun. It was held at Virginia's house. There were a LOT of Brazilian people there and half the house was speaking Portuguese. There were a couple of babies there too, needless to say it was pretty entertaining. The party was over and David came to pick me up and in the car I said to him "Well I'm never going to one of those party's ever again!!" and David said "Why's that...didn't you have fun?" Well I sure did have fun..too much fun...I spent $75.00!!! I'm very excited for my product to show up in a couple of weeks. My house is going to smell so very eatable.
I'm going outside now to enjoy this nice weather and go for a walk. Hopefully I'll have more to post in a couple of days.

Kerilyn

No comments: