Monday, June 04, 2007

So Much To Do

Outside enjoying the hot weather.


Her new favorite thing is playing in the bathroom sink.


Akele's first time at Arlington Beach Camp (my lake). We had fun at my parents' cabin on May Long.



Sorry Bloggers that I have neglected you. But it seems like this is common with a lot of you lately..Facebook anyone?








Well my life has really begun to speed up in time! The time I have to get things done is very short. In the past couple of weeks we've decided to list our house by the end of June and move out. We have found out that the lots in Aberdeen will be ready by the end of the summer and we are #3 on their list. So that means we for sure will be buying a lot out there this summer. We are planning on having our house built by South Beach homes http://www.sbhomes.ca/ and move it out to Aberdeen.




Aberdeen really isn't' that far out of the city. We drove out there the other night to check out the lots and to have a visit with my friend who live out there also. From McOrmond Drive it takes 18 minutes driving at 100km/hour and it takes 16 minutes driving 110km/hr. So really..if i lived on the other side of the city i would be doing just as much driving or more. But I'm SO excited for everything to take place.




The stressful part..packing up our clutter in here to make our house presentable to potential buyers, taking pictures, listing the house on Saskhouseshttp://www.saskhouses.com/, mostly..what to list it for!! I've been researching it a LOT and praying about it..but I'm still undecided. We will just have to wait and see.




On a lighter note I figured i would just post some pictures of my baby girl.

2 comments:

kristin janzen said...

hey keri, congrats on a new house!! very exciting! don't worry too much about selling your place. i'm sure it'll sell crazy fast with the market the way it is right now, its a good time to be selling. akele is soooooo cute!

Cory said...

Hi Kerilyn,
I can't believe how much Akele has changed since the last time I saw her- although I shouldn't be surprised because Tayah's changing too! She is beautiful. That is very exciting about the move. Trent and I have been driving out to the smaller towns around the city. Mostly just for fun, but who knows what that might lead too.