I haven't blogged in ages people and i'm sorry!
Well my house is for sale right now! It was posted on Friday before the long weekend. We had no bites on it over the weekend and I was becoming very discouraged. I know I shouldn't have because we knew it was July long weekend and everyone would be at their lakes etc. But for some reason I still got my hopes up. Then Tuesday came around and we got our first phone call. HURRAY! So we had 2 showings on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday and now we have 2 so far for Friday (which is today). There's an open house on Sunday and I know of a showing on Monday. On Monday at 7 pm we are reviewing our offers. I'm soo nervous about this and I really hope we get what we need. And possibly a little more would be nice too! Haha! :) I just keep praying that God will send the right buyer for this thing. There's been a lot of parents looking at it for the university student children. We have such a sweet neighbour that i would hate to sell to students who'll have parties and just upset our neighbour. It would be nice if a nice young family bought this!
We have done so much work on the house to fix it up for selling. It's so sad now that everything is done I don't want to leave. But I guess that's just how it goes and everyone does that. David built a new front step which is beautiful. And he built in in 1 day!!! We painted the shop and my dad help me lay some sod in the yard!
But even though we've been very busy we've had time for fun too. Whenever there is a showing on the house we have to leave, so we've gone to my parent's house and to my in-laws as well. I've always had my friend Joanne over with her baby Spencer for a dip in the kiddy-pool! Akele loves other babies and kids. She gets soo excited. Everyone keeps telling me that she needs a sibling. Trust me I know she does..it's just all about timing.:P For now she has fun with her cousins and her friends.
I took some pictures of the house so we'll always remember our beginnings, Akele's first house. I get too sentimental sometimes.
1 comment:
Hey
This is all so exciting. The step is very nice!!! I didn't even take pictures of the condo when we left. I don't even miss it at all!! But your little home is nice and it's just fine to be sentimental!
Post a Comment